Daily Coronavirus Symptom Survey
All UC Davis affiliates and non-affiliates must complete the Daily Symptom Survey before arrival at BML whenever you plan to come onsite, BEFORE you enter facilities.
The survey takes less than 1 minute to complete - please consider completing it from home, before you arrive at BML.
- ONLY indicate symptoms that have developed in the past 24 hours and are not from a known or chronic condition.
- If you make a mistake on the survey, repeat the survey, and notify your supervisor.
There is signage at the Lab entrances with a QR code that links to the survey (symptomsurvey.ucdavis.edu) so that, if necessary, you can fill it out on your phone before entering the facility- but note that if you complete the survey on site and your survey results fall into the "not approved" category, you may not access any BML/BMR facilities. More information on non-approval is below.
Immediately after completing the survey, you will receive an approval or non-approval by email confirming your status. Keep your status confirmation email for 30 days in case you are asked to verify your status for compliance monitoring.
If approved, you may proceed in accessing BML/BMR facilities.
If you are NOT approved you may not enter any UC Davis, BML or BMR facilities (except for BML Housing if you are a resident) until you have received a medical release from your physician:
You are advised to shelter in your residence and:
- Contact your supervisor or PI immediately and inform them you will not be at work today.
- Contact your primary care physician for follow-up care and advice.
- Obtain a medical release before returning to work or using University facilities.
- If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Non-UC visitors and vendors can complete the online Symptom Survey or may be screened verbally by their BML/BMR host or the Lab Manager. The host or Lab manager will ask the non-affiliate the symptom survey questions and the non-affiliate will respond and obtain verbal confirmation of approval. No signature or paperwork will be collected. The above stated policies on how to proceed if approved or not approved apply.
Questions about this process should be directed to your BML host, supervisor, PI, or project lead.
More information can be found at UC Davis Campus Ready Daily Symptom Survey.